If there’s one thing most of us have developed after the past several months, it’s an appreciation for the comfort and safety of our homes. Who ever knew you could get so much done without even walking out your door? And with Lenovo’s handy resources, accessing the amenities of the outside world is even easier – whether you’re looking to breathe a little easier or keep your kids from going stir crazy.
Get Medical Care
If you suspect you’re sick
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or believe you were exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, contact your health care provider immediately. You can also assess your COVID-19 risk by logging in to myCigna.com and looking for the Buoy for Cigna Symptom Checker pop-up.
If you’re a Cigna member and have questions about coronavirus care and coverage, visit Cigna’s Coronavirus Resource Center. Testing is covered at 100% under the plan, while normal plan rules apply to treatment coverage. You have access to a dedicated support team for claims related to coronavirus (COVID-19) testing. Call Cigna at 1-855-287-8400 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
Dial a doctor
Need to talk to a doctor, but don’t want to leave home and put your own – or others’ – health at risk? Rely on Lenovo’s telehealth services. You can talk to a doctor 24/7 from the convenience and comfort of home.
- Cigna members have two options:
- Kaiser members:
- Call 1-800-464-4000.
You can also make a virtual appointment with the Lenovo Wellness Center by calling 1-919-237-8900. (Hours of operation have not changed.)
Shed Some Stress
There’s nothing like a public health issue to raise your anxiety. Even if you haven’t been personally impacted, living in the midst of so much fear and confusion can create a lot of tension and worry.
Talk it out
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is always here to help. Just call 1-888-371-1125 or log in to the Cigna website to connect virtually with a licensed clinician who can help you work through your concerns or refer you to other resources and services. You and all members of your household have access to a combined maximum of 8 free counseling sessions per issue.
You can also call our behavioral health counselor, Liz Grady, at 1-919-237-8900 to set up a virtual counseling appointment.
Watch a webinar
The EAP has created several on-demand webcasts to address the major challenges many of us are experiencing during these stressful times. “Managing Anxiety: Coronavirus Fears & Concerns,” “Supporting Employees: Coronavirus Fears & Concerns” (for managers), “Resilience in Challenging Times,” and many other webcasts can be viewed any time through the Cigna EAP Wellness Webcast portal. Just log in and choose your seminar.
Get some tips
Looking for some coping mechanisms to get through this challenging period? Whatever your situation, chances are Cigna has some suggestions that can help:
- Coping with the Fear of Coronavirus
- Reassuring Children
- Living at Home: Strategies for Couples
- Coping with Loneliness: Living Alone During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Managing the Impact of Change
- When an Employee is Struggling: Managing a Virtual Team
- Helping Children Manage Change: Managing the Return to Work
Good nutrition and exercise are always key to staying healthy. While our group exercise classes are on hold until further notice, we’re offering a variety of virtual sessions to help you stay sane. Or break a sweat any time you want by taking an on-demand fitness class offered by our Power UP Fitness Center.
- IMPACT – 7:30 a.m. - 7:55 a.m. Eastern Time Monday/Wednesday/Friday – NEW
- In this performance based group coaching session, the camera is on everyone, as you don't just follow along with the coach, you are coached. IMPACT utilizes Microsoft Teams, is not recorded, and will bring back the individualized attention you have experienced in person from your coaches. Add to your calendar.
- Virtual Walks Around the Block – 11–11:15 a.m. Eastern Time Mondays
- Take this opportunity to get outside and take a virtual walk with your coworkers. Add to your calendar.
- Morning Mobility – 7–7:20 a.m. Eastern Time Monday–Friday
- Get your day started with some low-impact movement! Shake off the stiffness, increase your blood flow, and start your day on the right side of the bed. Add to your calendar.
- Unravel – 11:15–11:30 a.m. Eastern Time Monday–Friday
- Improve your range of motion in 15 minutes while learning techniques to improve your posture, prevent injury, and reduce muscle soreness. Add to your calendar.
- Full-Body Blast – 11:35 a.m.–12 p.m. Eastern Time Monday–Friday
- A full-body cardio and resistance training virtual class using just your body and household items to enhance your balance, coordination, and overall strength – all in the comfort of your own living room! Add to your calendar.
- Abs – 12:05–12:20 p.m. Eastern Time Monday–Friday
- Grab a quick abdominal class – 15 minutes of nonstop core action. No extra equipment needed! Add to your calendar.
- Virtual Stretch Break – 2–2:05 p.m. Eastern Time Monday–Friday
- Take a break, you’ve earned it! Taking five minutes to get up, breathe, and move will give you energy and focus to get back to your work with enthusiasm. Virtual stretch breaks are designed to help you improve your posture, release tension, and feel more confident. Add to your calendar.
- EQUIPPED – 5–5:25 p.m. Eastern Time Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- We now meet on Fridays, too! Total body training, utilizing the necessary tools for the purpose of increasing strength and stamina. Minimal equipment needed, dumbbells and kettlebells recommended, and all levels welcome! Add to your calendar.
- Strength Flow – 5:30–5:50 p.m. Eastern Time Monday–Thursday
- Movement is for everyone. So is this daily class, which is designed to help you increase strength, mobility, stability and your own body awareness — in just 20 minutes. No equipment needed. Add to your calendar.
- Friday Morning Fuel – Returning January 2021
- Join Coach Daniela in adding a little fun to your Friday morning routine with healthy smoothie recipe demos. Add to your calendar.
Manage your stress by joining a virtual five-minute mindfulness session, either live or on-demand. You can also try out any one of our ongoing webinars on managing worries, dealing with difficult people, or the mind-body connection between food and mental health.
The EAP is currently offering a two-part, on-demand webcast series, "Experiencing Mindfulness," to help you stay centered during this turbulent period. Each part can be viewed any time through the Cigna EAP Wellness Webcast portal. Just log in and choose your seminar.
Keep Your Kids Learning
Just because their traditional school structure has changed doesn't mean the learning has to stop. Bright Horizons World at Home is a new way for you to keep your children engaged and excited about education while they're away from their regular school environment. Designed by education experts, World at Home features videos and activities for all kinds of curriculum areas, including yoga and mindfulness, STEM learning, language, dance, and cooking.
And don’t forget Sittercity! Of course it’s a great resource for finding sitters, but you can also connect with tutors and form learning pods, which can really enhance your kids’ at-home learning experience.
Stock Up on Supplies
Explore Lenovo EXTRAS to find discounts on items that can make working – and learning – from home more comfortable and convenient, including tutoring and child care services and the latest electronics. You’ll also find deals on personal, home, and family-related items.
Show You Care
Give a virtual hug
Studies have shown that gratitude improves mental well-being. Since you can’t acknowledge your colleagues’ hard work in person, use Lenovo Rewards to recognize their contributions with a virtual pat on the back.
Join Lenovo in supporting organizations that are working on COVID-19 relief efforts through Employees Care. Lenovo philanthropy will match your contributions 100%.
Talk to a Financial Expert
Has the coronavirus pandemic changed your financial situation? Get personalized, one-on-one assistance through Fidelity by scheduling a virtual appointment. If you’re not sure you’re making the right decisions with your retirement account, you can also get personalized help from Edelman Financial Engines.
Where to go for more info