Lenovo offers some great benefits. You want benefits. It’s a match made in heaven! Now, how do you go about getting these benefits? Just follow these three easy steps.
1. Check Your Eligibility
- Work 20 or more hours per week and get your paycheck from Lenovo? Great! You’re eligible for health benefits starting on your hire date. So are your eligible spouse, same- or opposite-sex domestic partner, and children and stepchildren up to age 26.
- Active Lenovo employee? Awesome. All Lenovo employees are automatically enrolled in the Lenovo Savings Plan [401(k)] 30 days after their hire date. Unless you make changes to your contribution amount, your pre-tax contribution will be 6%—equal to Lenovo’s dollar-for-dollar company match. And your contribution will increase by 2% every year until it reaches a max of 14%.
2. Explore Your Options
Ready to enroll? Not so fast! Have you done all your research? Be sure you’re selecting the best plans for you and your family.
Dive a little deeper before you sign up for these plans and programs:
- Prescription Drugs
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Commuter Benefits
- Lenovo Savings Plan [401(k)]
Still have questions or need some guidance? We have plenty of resources to help.
Do It Yourself
- Need help choosing your medical and dental plan? Want more specific info about a plan? See the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
- Log in to the Benefitsolver website to find more information and to enroll in your benefits.
Talk to a Live Person
- Have questions about benefits or how to enroll? Call the Benefits Administration Center at 1-844-319-3412. Representatives are available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
- Ok, so it's not quite "talking" to a live person—but you can get questions answered in real-time from your personal benefits assistant, Sofia. With each choice, she’ll provide you with relevant content, so you can feel more confident about each decision you make.
- Not enrolled in a Cigna Plan? Get help from Cigna One Guide Advocates by calling 1-888-806-5042 (available 24/7 every day of the year; be sure to identify yourself as a Lenovo employee). Already enrolled? Call 1-800-244-6224 to speak with Cigna’s Personal Health Guides.
- Questions about the Lenovo Savings Plan? Call Fidelity Customer Service at 1-800-835-5095.
Meet in Person
If you’re in Morrisville, email Earline Motley, Cigna’s Onsite Client Service Partner, and schedule some time to meet in person.
3. Enroll in Your Benefits
Now you’re ready to rock ‘n’ enroll! Just look for the Register button on the Benefitsolver login page. Follow the steps to register and create your username and password.
Have questions while you’re enrolling? Call the Benefits Administration Center at 1-844-319-3412. Representatives are available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET.
Keep in mind:
- Your choices will remain in effect until December 31 of the current calendar year.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make changes each year during Annual Enrollment.
- You may be required to submit a completed evidence of insurability (EOI) form for some life insurance coverages.
- You can change your benefits elections during the year only if you experience a qualifying life event—such as marriage, birth of a child, or change in your spouse's employment status—that would affect your current coverage. Just be sure to make changes within 30 days after your life event.
- You can make changes to your HSA contribution amounts, investment elections, beneficiaries, or some voluntary benefits at any time during the year.